Helsinki España is an organization committed to sustainability and transparency that relies entirely on public and private donations for the development of its initiatives.
Transparency is of primary importance and the transparent and effective control of income and expenditure is essential.
As a Public Utility Entity, Helsinki España reports annually to the Spanish Ministry of the Interior, which submits the entity to an annual audit.
Helsinki España has a code of conduct that is mandatory for all staff and volunteers of the organization. It also has several strategic plans that orient its activities.
- Annual report
- Accounting report
- Ministry of the Interior anual audit
- Certificate of Registration Ministry of the Interior
- Public Utility Certificate
- Code of Conduct Helsinki España
- Gender Equality Strategic Plan 2022-2026
- Volunteering Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- Education for Peace Human Rights and Development Plan Helsinki España
- Methodological Guide for Intervention in Classrooms
- Strategic Plan for Education for Development and SDG 2020-2025
- Strategic Plan for Education in SDG in Madrid 2022-2026
- Quality plan 2020-2024