Helsinki España is an organization committed to transparency and depends entirely on public and private donations for the implementation of its initiatives.
Transparency in Helsinki España’s finances is of paramount importance, as well as a transparent and effective control of income and expenditure.
As Entidad de Utilidad Pública, Helsinki España reports annually to the Spanish Ministry of Interior, which submits the entity to an annual audit.
Helsinki España has a conduct code that must be complied with by all the organisation’s staff and volunteers. As well as various strategic plans that guide their work.
- Annual report
- Accounting report
- Ministry of the Interior anual audit
- Certificate of Registration Ministry of the Interior
- Public Utility Certificate
- Code of Conduct Helsinki España
- Gender Equality Strategy Helsinki España
- Volunteering Plan Helsinki España
- Education for Peace Human Rights and Development Plan Helsinki España
- Methodological Guide for Intervention in Classrooms
- ODS Education Strategic Plan
- ODS Education Strategic Plan in Madrid
- Quality plan 2020-2024