Nov 18, 2022 | Education, Talleres
We are aware that security and integrity are matters of high priority, which is why we want to invite you to a self-protection and defense against sexual violence class intended for youth from 13 to 35 years old.
It will be held on Saturday December 17th from 15:30h to 19:30h at Plaza del Conde del Valle de Súchil, 10, 28015, Madrid, and it has a cost of 30 euros per person.
Theoretical as well as practical topics will be covered. The theoretical content will cover types of violence, how to ask for help and important legislations. In the practical section of the workshop, intervention tactics will be taught for different types of aggression, as well as persuasion through verbal tactics.
There are only 20 available places, reserve your spot by writing an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment is open, sign up today!
Jul 13, 2022 | Education, Talleres
Numerous scholars have highlighted that the actions of mothers and fathers have a direct influence on their sons and daughters and vice versa, finding in most cases a lack of communication and understanding between the former and the latter, something that affects the emotional intelligence of both. That is why Helsinki Spain opens a new call for mothers and fathers dealing with the following topics:
• Emotional intelligence and how it can be integrated from home education.
• Why now and what are the challenges of the 21st century in terms of emotional intelligence.
• Pillars of education throughout life.
• Forms of expression as models for their learning in communication.
• Strategies and ways to educate in self-control and conflict resolution from a respectful education.
Identify daily actions, language and routines used that motivate the distance between family members.
- Learn to resolve conflicts to avoid instability in the family nucleus.
- Provide fathers and mothers with the necessary knowledge to face difficult situations in order to achieve harmony in the family where the conflict unites all the members of the home.
On this occasion, we will have a presentation by Raquel Martínez González, a health psychologist with more than 20 years of experience in developing and training family members and teaching staff about adolescents at risk.
- The orientation of her work is cognitive-behavioral, having complemented this training with a specialization in positive psychology and psychosomatic medicine.
- In recent years she has dedicated herself in depth to the training and development of Emotional Intelligence both in the classroom and at home
Data of interest:
- The session will be held online on the ZOOM platform.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Date: November 19, 2022.
- Free training with the support of the Ayuntamiento de Madrid
Sign up here: https://forms.gle/keYJvQ9PgNGzmezx5
Jul 13, 2022 | Talleres
We open the call for our awareness course aimed at teaching staff in which the following topics will be discussed:
- Explanation about the sex-gender system and its repercussions in the personal and in the social structure.
- The effect that this system of gender division has on the educational system.
- With everything collected, tools will be offered to promote positive social change in the classroom.
- Provide teaching staff with the necessary tools to identify inequalities in the educational field, and to develop a non-sexist education that provides values of equality and contributes to overcoming discrimination and social prejudice.
- Provide the necessary resources to carry out egalitarian educational practices in the classroom.
We will have Celia Garrido, who has previously collaborated with us in different formations with a gender perspective. Celia is a consultant, trainer and expert in gender equality and violence.
- She was part of the project to prevent sexist violence in education “Beatings don’t just hurt”.
- Designs and develops awareness, reflection and training workshops for different public and private entities.
Data of interest:
- The session will be held online on the ZOOM platform.
- Hours: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Date: November 2 and 3, 2022.
- Free training subsidized by the Ayuntamiento de Madrid.
Registration through this link: https://forms.gle/qJ7v34p6ofyEg2LMA
Apr 22, 2021 | Emotional Intelligence, Talleres, Talleres
Free course towards parenting sensibilisation addressing the following topics:
- The emotional intelligence and how can it be integrated from home education.
- Why now? And which are the 21st century challenges in terms of emotional intelligence?
- Identifying the pillars of education throughout life.
- How to express ourselves as models for their learning communication skills.
- Introducing strategies and ways of educating in self-control and conflict resolution from a respectful education.
The course’s primary goal is to identify daily actions, language and routines used to motivate the distancing among the family members. Learn to solve conflicts in order to avoid instability in the family nucleus. Provide the parents the necessary knowledge to upfront difficult family situations with the purpose of achieving harmony within the family where conflict actually unites all the family members.
Our guest speaker, Raquel Martínez González, is a sanitary psychologist for more than 20 years and is also an expert in development and parenting as well as teacher training on the subject of teenagers in riskful situations.
Her work orientation is of cognitive-conductual nature, having complemented such training with specialisation in positive psychology and psychosomatic medicine.
In the past few years, she has been profoundly dedicated to training and developing emotional intelligence in the schools and family homes.
In this 2021 course’s edition, due to the sanitary emergency in which we find ourselves, it will be held on the Zoom platform.
Dates: saturday 8th May 2021
Hours: 10am – 12pm
Cost: free of charge
Mar 26, 2021 | Gender equality, Human Rights, Talleres, Youth to Youth
Free awareness Webminar for Teaching Staff in which the following topics will be discussed:
- Explanation of the gender system and its repercussions on the staff and on the social structure.
- Effects the gender division system on the educational system.
- Once all the information has been presented, tools to promote a positive social change inside the classroom will be offered.
Providing the teaching staff with the necessary tools to identify inequalities in education, and to develo a non-sexist education that provides values of equality and helps to overcome discrimination ans social prejudice. Providing with the necessary resources to carry out egalitarian educational practivces in the classroom as well.
Our guest speaker will be Celia Garrido, who has previously collaborated with us in different formations with gender perspective. Celia is a consultant, trainer and expert on gender equality and violence.
- She was part of the project to prevent sexist violence in education “not only punches hurt”.
- She is also part of the teaching staff of the Master in Maltrato y violencia de género – UNED.
- She designs and develops awarenes, reflection and training workshops for different public and private entities.
For the 2021 edition, due to the health situation we are facing nowadays, the webminar will be carried out through the ZOOM platform.
Dates: Wednesday the 14th and Thursday the 15h of April, 2021